Welcome to Medway Adult Education's VLE
All users are invited and encouraged to explore the vast range of resources and material available on this site.
Our centres have been assessed for 'COVID-19 compliance' and awarded a 'COVID compliant' certificate. We are working hard to keep everyone safe and have introduced a range of approaches and actions are in place to help substantially reduce the risk of transmission of infection such as:
- hand sanitiser stations are in place in centres
- ensuring good respiratory hygiene by promoting the ‘catch it, bin it, kill it’ approach
- cleaning frequently touched surfaces often using standard products, such as sprays; providing sprays in offices and classrooms and paper towels for wiping down tables and drying hands
- changes to the classroom layout with 2m distancing between learners and tutor, reduced class sizes, staggered start, finish and break times.
- one-way systems in place
- screens where appropriate and track and trace measures in place all staff, learners and visitors to wear a face covering in our centres when not in the classroom, staff offices or tutor rooms
Our centres are open with some courses offered using small groups, online learning, or some blends of both online and in class lessons taking place. Please read the course information sheet before you enrol. This will tell you what changes we've made to the course format. For example, we'll deliver some courses online in term 1. We are currently only allowing enrolments for term one.
Due to the uncertainty of the ongoing situation with Coronavirus, course delivery may change. This will be in line with Public Health England and government guidelines.
If you would like to find out more or have any problems using this site, please contact one of our friendly team who will be more than happy to help.
For all other enquiries, please contact 01634 338400